In October 22, 2013 the Apple released the Mac OS X Mavericks as free upgrade through Apple Mac apps store and direct download Mavericks. Mavericks came with special functionalities than the previous Mac OS X Mountain lion, the Mac OS X 10.8 version. Mavericks perform well with Mac devices as the best operating system for the time being with Macintosh PC’s and laptops.
Comparing to the Mountain lion the previous Mac OS X version, the Mavericks new GUI updates and features increased the flexibility of using Mac OS based devices. Also, the mavericks built up a significant integration between Mac OS and iOS operating system better then past Mac OS download versions. The Mavericks incredibly handling Mac devices component in an efficient way to perform effectively as a whole. As an example the Mavericks save the battery life of Mac PC’s and laptops up to the optimum level than past OS X versions.
New Features Mavericks
The download Mavericks came with around 200 of fresh features including new features iBooks, Maps for Mac, safari and also Mac Finder. See below description about main updated features.
- iBooks: - iBooks maintains around two millions of books with iBooks library. Mavericks allows to instant access to the iBook library with the new Mavericks iBook app.
- Keychain: - the keychain stores your e-mail passwords, credit card numbers, login username passwords, Wi-Fi passwords and etc. You can download Mavericks keychain app from Apple Mac apps store.
- Multi display support
- Interactive Notifications: - you have the chance to receive instant notifications from interactive notification even while you are working with another application. Also, you can reply or view those notifications without closing any program that you are running on.
- Finder tabs and tags: - Finder tabs makes the navigation through file and folders easier. It is able to have multiple tabs on a single window. The finder tags give instant access to specific files and folder. You can use finder tags to any location of your Mac PC or Laptop.
- Safari: - safari got a significant update with Mavericks. It integrated better than past versions with LinkedIn and twitter. Also safari suggesting latest news and other information with the Mavericks download latest version.
Maverick’s update versions
First release of Mavericks 10.9
- Improve Gmail settings, OS X mail box
- Resolve the VoiceOver issue
- Fixed issue of updating iLife and iWork apps
- Re-update the download Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue in keychain
- Japanese keyboard issue resolved
- Add facetime audio calls
- Enable to block iMessages from unwanted senders
- Powered the autofill feature of Safari
- Re-arrange the safe boot
- ExpressCard service add to MacBook Pro 2010 with download Mavericks
- 4k display update
- Allow to sync contacts, calendar between Mac and iOS devices
- Increase login speed for active directory group users
- Add safari 7.0.3
- Add safari 7.0.5
- Update download Mavericks latest version
- Improve accessing to SMB server
- Add safari 7.0.6
Before upgrading the OS X Mavericks to latest update.
Use time machine to back up the system.
Do not cancel or turn off the PC or laptop when installation process running.
Sometime there may be some issues for download Mavericks because of the applications that you have already installed. So please be aware of that.
System requirements may be vary from computer to computer. So, please work according to those different situations.
2 GB of RAM, 8 GB storage
You can install download Mavericks on the devices that already runs the Mountain Lion OS X 10.8
iMac, MacBook, MacBook White and Black, MacBook Retina, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13-inch, MacBook Pro 15-inch, MacBook Pro 17-inch, Mac Mini, Mac Pro.